- Documents show a Missouri anti-drug task force gets taxpayer-funded training in how to argue with opponents of the drug war.
- The new Brooklyn district atorney says he’ll stop prosecuting most low-level pot cases.
- Meanwhile, NYPD commissioner William Bratton says he’ll keep arresting people for those offenses, anyway.
- First Look Media details the FBI surveillance of five American Muslims.
- Even China is rethinking the death penalty.
- Erick Gelhaus, the Sonoma County, Calif., deputy who shot and killed a 13-year-old who was holding a pellet gun, won’t face criminal charges.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.