- The next hurdle for legalization advocates: homeowners associations.
- Federal officials are upset that technology is making it more difficult for them to spy on people.
- New York’s Civilian Complaint Review Board finds that although chokeholds are prohibited at NYPD, discipline for violating the policy is rare. Meanwhile, there may have been another chokehold incident in Brooklyn, during a confrontation that began as a citation for illegal grilling.
- A new study concludes that decriminalizing sex work would reduce the number of HIV infections.
- Two boxes of Sudafed land a Florida woman in a legal nightmare.
- Puppycide: An Illinois cop shoots, kills a German shepherd in front of a 6-year-old girl.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.