- Denver’s mayor calls for an outside review of the Denver Sheriff’s Department.
- A look at the dangerous, often violent process of “cell extraction.”
- Puppycide: An officer kills a dog for “walking toward” him.
- Meanwhile, a Houston family was pulled over for a traffic violation, which led to an arrest for prescription drugs. During the arrest, the police left the family dog, which had been in the car, alongside the highway. It was then struck by a car and killed.
- Apparently, the Department of Homeland Security is now enforcing Environmental Protection Agency regulations, to the point of showing up at private residences to seize personal vehicles that don’t meet emissions standards.
- Six former Philadelphia narcotics cops have been arrested and charged with corruption, racketeering and other crimes.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.