- Two-and-a-half years after the Justice Department found systematic discrimination in the Memphis juvenile prison system, it’s still unclear whether reforms are working.
- A federal judge chastises the FBI for making “transparently implausible” arguments for denying a FOIA request.
- In Norfolk, a police officer recently shot a female Navy officer, and the whole incident is shrouded in secrecy.
- A woman tells harrowing tale of her abduction and rendition by the CIA and MI6. She was 12 at the time.
- A married police couple in Tulsa have been arrested and charged with killing their daughter’s boyfriend.
- In Washington, a dog is running for prosecutor. But it isn’t just a cute story. The owner wants to draw attention to the fact that the incumbent hasn’t had an opponent in 10 terms.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.