- Caddo Parish, La., District Attorney James E. Stewart Sr. was elected in 2015 as a reform candidate. Now, he’s trying to charge a mother because of her children’s crimes.
- Video shows Georgia prison guards standing by as an inmate kills himself.
- Brennan Center for Justice: 2017 is on pace to have the second-lowest crime rate since 1990. Others aren’t quite as optimistic, but in the age of President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, it’s still worth pointing out that crime remains at historic lows, if not the historic low.
- NFL defensive end Michael Bennett says cops assaulted him, drew a gun on him and handcuffed him for “being a black man in the wrong place at the wrong time.”
- The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security spent $110,000 of asset-forfeiture money on catering.
- Cop shoots photographer after mistaking tripod for a gun.
- Philadelphia police union head calls Black Lives Matter a “pack of rabid animals.”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.