Here’s the best thing about scrolling through this particular countdown of year-end hits: It will give you two workweeks’ worth of easy, quick meals. Their ingredients come from the Dinner in Minutes Pantry, of course; keeping those staples stocked on your kitchen shelves and in your refrigerator and freezer means that for two Mondays through Fridays, you won’t have to stop and shop on your way home.
10. Peruvian Chicken Soup. Parsley, peas and quinoa? Yes, please. Can you use rotisserie chicken instead of poaching a single chicken breast? Absolutely.
9. Sesame Salt and Pepper Steak. Four common ingredients combine for an unusual take on flank.
8. Pesto Penne With Chickpeas. Spinach amplifies the green goodness in this recipe from former White House chef and adviser Sam Kass.
7. Lentil Salad With Roasted Potato Wedges. What a winning combination this is — packed with protein and spiced spuds. It’s healthful, too.
6. Tangy Tuna in Spicy Sauce. Canned tuna is treated with style. The only cooking you need to do here is warm the pita breads in the microwave.
5. Double Crunch Honey Garlic Chicken. All those words do sound good together, don’t they? This preparation brings a lot of flavor and crunch to boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
4. Lemon Basil Egg Noodles With Cannellini Beans. By mashing some of the tender beans, you thicken the sauce in this one-pot meatless meal.
2. Spanish Eggs and Potatoes. Cook thinly sliced potatoes in olive oil, then drain the skillet and add eggs — all in one skillet.
1. Tomato-Balsamic Chicken. Poach chicken breasts, then make an easy pan sauce. The flavor of balsamic is assertive here, so make sure to use a good-quality vinegar. I’ve made this for years.
More from Voraciously:
Want more Dinner in Minutes recipes? Click here.