1) Obama polls better among "all adults" than "registered voters."
2) Romney still faces significant empathy/likability gap:
If those numbers were even, would this election still be close?
3) People like Paul Ryan's budget...
4) ...Until they learn more about it.
5) That said, the Ryan pick looks to have been a wash in the polls:
6) Romney actually has fought Obama to a standstill over Medicare:
7) Democrats appear to be winning the broad philosophical arguments over economic policy:
8) More people blame Bush for our economic woes than blame Obama.
9) Most Americans think Obama will win the election.
Full poll results here.