- Kristin Anderson says she was in a bar when Trump reached under her dress and grabbed her genitals.
- Jessica Leeds says Trump groped her when they sat next to each other on a plane.
- Natasha Stoynoff says Trump got her in a private room, pushed her up against the wall, and kissed her against her will. They were interrupted by a butler, allowing Stoynoff to get away.
- Jill Harth says she was exploring a business opportunity with Trump when he pushed her up against a wall, then kissed and groped her.
- Summer Zervos says she went to Trump to discuss career opportunities, whereupon he kissed and groped her.
I told two close friends. The first, a journalist, magazine writer, correspondent on the TV morning shows, author of many books, etc., begged me to go to the police.“He raped you,” she kept repeating when I called her. “He raped you. Go to the police! I’ll go with you. We’ll go together.”My second friend is also a journalist, a New York anchorwoman. She grew very quiet when I told her, then she grasped both my hands in her own and said, “Tell no one. Forget it! He has 200 lawyers. He’ll bury you.” (Two decades later, both still remember the incident clearly and confirmed their accounts to New York.)