“How many stories are wrong? Almost all of the stories the New York Times has done are inaccurate and wrong.” @greggutfeld The New York Times should close its doors and throw away the keys. The women mentioned in the Kavanaugh story said she didn’t even remember the event.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 16, 2019
- Fox News host Katie Pavlich, on the Sept. 12 edition of “The Five,” cite a Times news-breaking story by Adam Goldman about the possible indictment of former acting FBI director Andrew McCabe?
- Fox News host Dana Perino, on the Aug. 12 edition of “The Five,” say, “So there was a report today, I think it was the New York Times, saying that there were improprieties with how Epstein was dealing with his money years ago but he never reported it”? That story, bylined by four reporters, was headlined, “Jeffrey Epstein’s Opaque Finances Could Become Focal Point for Investigators.”
- Perino, on the July 15 edition of “The Five,” cite a widely read column by Times columnist Maureen Dowd on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s friction with the so-called “Squad”?
- Gutfeld, on the July 11 edition of “The Five,” cite a Times story about parenting kids obsessed with cellphones? “According to the New York Times, which is like saying according to ugly fat pants, families are hiring screen time coaches to help pry smartphones away from their kids. These screen-free parenting coaches offer advice that boils down to: Go outside and kick a ball. That advice cost hundred of dollars, so it’s no wonder it’s a trend among rich parents who still read the Times, because only Times readers would actually pay for advice that a Fox host would give you for free.”
- Fox News host Dagen McDowell, on the July 10 edition of “The Five,” cite a Times story about how journalistic persistence kept the Epstein story alive?
- Fox News host Jesse Watters, on the July 8 edition of “The Five,” cite a Times story on the Pelosi-Squad tensions?
- Watters, on the July 1 edition of “The Five,” cite a “great piece” by Times columnist Bret Stephens?
- Perino, on the June 19 edition of “The Five,” cite a Times editorial in a discussion on government gridlock? Her reference included the classic partisan adverb: “Even the New York Times editorial page last week begged the Democrats to do the right thing and vote for this emergency money that the executive branch has asked for because they don’t have enough resources to take care of people properly.” Italics added.
- Perino, on the May 14 edition of “The Five,” cite a news-breaking story by the Times on a deal under which Donald Trump Jr. would return for a “time-limited private interview with senators in the coming weeks”?