Columnist Eugene Robinson is online every Tuesday for his live discussion, Opinions Live with Eugene Robinson, where he’ll talk about the latest political and cultural developments. Read the transcript of the chat below.
Reader Q&As with columnists
- With Erik Wemple: What’s next for Fox News?
- With David Ignatius: How will the world order be affected if Russia prevails?
- With Alexandra Petri: What’s the deal with fake bacon?
- With Eugene Robinson: Are we all set on the debt ceiling?
- With Jennifer Rubin: Does the GOP have no shame?
- With Perry Bacon Jr.: Did Biden cave on the debt ceiling?
Submit a question:
- David Ignatius and Marc Thiessen (Monday, June 5 at 12 p.m. ET)
- Erik Wemple (Mondays once a month at 12 p.m. ET)
- Alexandra Petri (Tuesdays at 11 a.m. ET)
- Eugene Robinson (Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET)
- Jennifer Rubin (Wednesdays at 12 p.m. ET)
- Perry Bacon Jr. (Thursdays at 12 p.m. ET)
- Max Boot (Friday, June 2 at 12 p.m. ET)
See all Washington Post Reader Q&As
Having a technical issue with a Q&A? Email email@example.com.