Columnist Jennifer Rubin is online every Friday for a reader Q&A where she’ll interact with readers, discuss her columns and answer questions on the news of the week. Read the transcript below.
Follow Jennifer on Twitter here.
Reader Q&As with columnists
- With Erik Wemple: What’s next for Fox News?
- With David Ignatius and Marc Thiessen: Is the Ukraine counteroffensive happening?
- With Alexandra Petri: Should we all become merpeople?
- With Eugene Robinson: Are we all set on the debt ceiling?
- With Jennifer Rubin: What happens if Trump is convicted and elected?
- With Perry Bacon Jr.: Did Biden cave on the debt ceiling?
- With Max Boot: What do the Ukrainian people think?
Submit a question:
- Erik Wemple (Mondays once a month at 12 p.m. ET)
- David Ignatius (Every other Monday at 12 p.m. ET)
- Alexandra Petri (Tuesdays at 11 a.m. ET)
- Eugene Robinson (Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET)
- Jennifer Rubin (Wednesdays at 12 p.m. ET)
- Perry Bacon Jr. (Thursdays at 12 p.m. ET)
See all Washington Post Reader Q&As
Having a technical issue with a Q&A? Email email@example.com.