Washington Post contributing columnist Dr. Leana S. Wen answered reader questions on covid-19, RSV, the flu, holiday travel and more. Read the transcript below.
Sign up for the Checkup With Dr. Wen newsletter | Guidance on navigating the pandemic and other public health challenges
Reader Q&As with columnists
- With Erik Wemple: What’s next for Fox News?
- With David Ignatius: How will the world order be affected if Russia prevails?
- With Alexandra Petri: What’s the deal with fake bacon?
- With Eugene Robinson: Are we all set on the debt ceiling?
- With Jennifer Rubin: Does the GOP have no shame?
- With Perry Bacon Jr.: Did Biden cave on the debt ceiling?
- With Max Boot: What do the Ukrainian people think?
Submit a question:
- David Ignatius and Marc Thiessen (Monday, June 5 at 12 p.m. ET)
- Erik Wemple (Mondays once a month at 12 p.m. ET)
- Alexandra Petri (Tuesdays at 11 a.m. ET)
- Eugene Robinson (Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET)
- Jennifer Rubin (Wednesdays at 12 p.m. ET)
- Perry Bacon Jr. (Thursdays at 12 p.m. ET)
See all Washington Post Reader Q&As
Having a technical issue with a Q&A? Email email@example.com.