Columnist Jennifer Rubin is online every Friday for a reader Q&A where she’ll interact with readers, discuss her columns and answer questions on the news of the week. Read the transcript of this week’s chat below.
Follow Jennifer on Twitter here.
Reader Q&As with columnists
- With David Ignatius: Why isn’t the E.U. providing Ukraine the right aid?
- With Alexandra Petri: Could ChatGPT win the NCAA bracket?
- With Eugene Robinson: What’s next in the Silicon Valley Bank saga?
- With Perry Bacon Jr.: Why is Trump allowed to run?
- With Jennifer Rubin: Are Republicans hesitant about DeSantis?
Submit a question:
- David Ignatius (Every other Monday at 12 p.m. ET)
- Alexandra Petri (Tuesdays at 11 a.m. ET)
- Eugene Robinson (Tuesdays at 1 p.m. ET)
- Perry Bacon Jr. (Thursdays at 12 p.m. ET)
- Jennifer Rubin (Fridays at 12 p.m. ET)
See all Washington Post Reader Q&As
Having a technical issue with a Q&A? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.