Humor columnist Alexandra Petri is online every Tuesday for a reader Q&A where she’ll offer a lighter take on the news of the day. Read the transcript of the March 21 Q&A below.
Follow Alexandra Petri on Twitter here.
Reader Q&As with columnists
- With Erik Wemple: What’s next for Fox News?
- With David Ignatius: How will the world order be affected if Russia prevails?
- With Alexandra Petri: What’s the deal with fake bacon?
- With Eugene Robinson: Are we all set on the debt ceiling?
- With Jennifer Rubin: Does the GOP have no shame?
- With Perry Bacon Jr.: Did Biden cave on the debt ceiling?
Submit a question:
- David Ignatius and Marc Thiessen (Monday, June 5 at 12 p.m. ET)
- Erik Wemple (Mondays once a month at 12 p.m. ET)
- Alexandra Petri (Tuesdays at 11 a.m. ET)
- Eugene Robinson (Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET)
- Jennifer Rubin (Wednesdays at 12 p.m. ET)
- Perry Bacon Jr. (Thursdays at 12 p.m. ET)
- Max Boot (Friday, June 2 at 12 p.m. ET)
See all Washington Post Reader Q&As
Having a technical issue with a Q&A? Email email@example.com.