Columnist Eugene Robinson is online every Tuesday for a reader Q&A where he’ll talk about the latest political and cultural developments. Read the transcript of the March 21 Q&A below.
Follow Eugene on Twitter here.
Reader Q&As with columnists
- With David Ignatius: Why isn’t the E.U. providing Ukraine the right aid?
- With Alexandra Petri: What’s the best state flag?
- With Eugene Robinson: Do legislators favor gun rights over children’s lives?
- With Perry Bacon Jr.: Is Trump even eligible to run for president?
- With Jennifer Rubin: What will happen to Sinema?
Submit a question:
- David Ignatius (Every other Monday at 12 p.m. ET)
- Alexandra Petri (Tuesdays at 11 a.m. ET)
- Eugene Robinson (Tuesdays at 1 p.m. ET)
- Perry Bacon Jr. (Thursdays at 12 p.m. ET)
- Jennifer Rubin (Fridays at 12 p.m. ET)
See all Washington Post Reader Q&As
Having a technical issue with a Q&A? Email email@example.com.