Columnist Eugene Robinson is online every Tuesday for a reader Q&A where he’ll talk about the latest political and cultural developments. Read the transcript of the April 4 Q&A below.
Follow Eugene on Twitter here.
Reader Q&As with columnists
- With Erik Wemple: What’s next for Fox News?
- With David Ignatius: How the world order will be affected if Russia prevails?
- With Alexandra Petri: Where should you store your money?
- With Eugene Robinson: Why do Republicans think they can go around Trump?
- With Jennifer Rubin: How would Trump and DeSantis fare in a debate?
- With Perry Bacon Jr.: Are Democrats not sold on Biden?
Submit a question:
- David Ignatius and Marc Thiessen (Monday, June 5 at 12 p.m. ET)
- Erik Wemple (Mondays once a month at 12 p.m. ET)
- Alexandra Petri (Tuesdays at 11 a.m. ET)
- Eugene Robinson (Tuesday at 1 p.m. ET)
- Jennifer Rubin (Wednesdays at 12 p.m. ET)
- Perry Bacon Jr. (Thursdays at 12 p.m. ET)
- Max Boot (Friday, June 2 at 12 p.m. ET)
See all Washington Post Reader Q&As
Having a technical issue with a Q&A? Email email@example.com.