Q: Do you approve or disapprove of the way The Republicans in Congress are doing their job?
Question 9 of 59
In this poll:
Congress remains deeply unpopular with the American public, but Democrats continue to fare better than Republicans, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. Despite weeks of fiery debate on Capitol Hill regarding reproductive rights, however, Republican women appear to be backing their party in stronger numbers than in previous months.
- Part 1: Poll: Few in U.S. sense Afghan support for war
- Part 2: As gasoline prices rise, Obama's ratings fall
- Part 3: Congress remains deeply unpopular, poll finds
- Part 4: Poll: Voters want super PACs to be illegal
- Part 5: Iranian threat: Public prefers sanctions over bombs
- Part 6: Rick Santorum's faithful value religion and politics, poll shows
- Part 7: Toss individual health insurance mandate, poll says
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone March 7 to 10, 2012, among a random national sample of 1,003 adults, including landline and cell phone-only respondents. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus four percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York. NOTE: Due to rounding, results may not add to 100 percent, and percentages may not equal combined results. Groups are not displayed if fewer than 100 people in the category were interviewed