Q: Would you support or oppose Israel bombing Iran's nuclear development sites?
Show results by:
Question 32 of 59
In this poll:
President Obama’s Iran policy is widely popular, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, but few give him good ratings on dealing with Iran amid equally wide concern that the nation intends to develop nuclear weapons.
- Part 1: Poll: Few in U.S. sense Afghan support for war
- Part 2: As gasoline prices rise, Obama's ratings fall
- Part 3: Congress remains deeply unpopular, poll finds
- Part 4: Poll: Voters want super PACs to be illegal
- Part 5: Iranian threat: Public prefers sanctions over bombs
- Part 6: Rick Santorum's faithful value religion and politics, poll shows
- Part 7: Toss individual health insurance mandate, poll says
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone March 7 to 10, 2012, among a random national sample of 1,003 adults, including landline and cell phone-only respondents. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus four percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York. NOTE: Due to rounding, results may not add to 100 percent, and percentages may not equal combined results. Groups are not displayed if fewer than 100 people in the category were interviewed