Q: A new state law requires women seeking an abortion to have an ultrasound at least 24 hours before the procedure. Do you support or oppose this law? Do you feel that way strongly or somewhat?
Show results by:
Question 41 of 57
In this poll:
After a contentious legislative session that drew large protests and national ridicule to the state Capitol, Virginians are less supportive of Gov. Robert F. McDonnell and less optimistic about the direction of the state, according to a poll by The Washington Post.
- Part 1: Obama leads Romney as campaigns converge on Virginia
- Part 2: Virginians less optimistic about McDonnell, direction of state
- Part 3: Dulles Metro, Virginia Transportation funding, gas tax
- Part 4: Cuccinelli has a name ID advantage over Bolling, McAuliffe in 2013 governor's race
- Part 5: Va. race for U.S. Senate seat is deadlocked
This Washington Post poll was conducted by telephone April 28 to May 2, 2012, among a random sample of 1,101 adults in the Commonwealth of Virginia, including 964 registered voters and users of both conventional and cellular phones. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York.