Virginians less optimistic about McDonnell, direction of state
In this poll:
After a contentious legislative session that drew large protests and national ridicule to the state Capitol, Virginians are less supportive of Gov. Robert F. McDonnell and less optimistic about the direction of the state, according to a poll by The Washington Post.
- Part 1: Obama leads Romney as campaigns converge on Virginia
- Part 2: Virginians less optimistic about McDonnell, direction of state
- Part 3: Dulles Metro, Virginia Transportation funding, gas tax
- Part 4: Cuccinelli has a name ID advantage over Bolling, McAuliffe in 2013 governor's race
- Part 5: Va. race for U.S. Senate seat is deadlocked