Q: Who do you think is mainly to blame for the problems with Maryland's health care exchange program? (Governor O'Malley), (Lieutenant Governor Anthony Brown), (Maryland state health care administrators), (federal government health care administrators) or someone else?
Question 35 of 45
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by political and demographic groups (i.e. Registered voters, Democrats, ages 18-39).
- Part 1: Gov. O'Malley approval ratings
- Part 2: Marylanders support minimum wage increase, prefer statewide standard
- Part 3: Nearly half support legalizing marijuana in Maryland
- Part 4: Brown leads Gansler, Mizeur in Md. Democratic governor's race
- Part 5: Marylanders loyal to health law despite website's problems
This Washington Post poll was conducted by telephone February 13-16, 2014, among a random sample of 1,002 adult residents of Maryland. Interviews were conducted on both conventional and cellular phones. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. The error margin is five points among the sample of 538 Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents, and 6.5 points among the sample of 326 Republicans and GOP-leaning independents. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt SRBI, Inc of New York, NY.