Q: (AMONG LEANED DEMOCRATS) Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the choice of candidates for the Democratic nomination for governor this year - are you very satisfied, somewhat satisfied, somewhat dissatisfied or very dissatisfied?
Show results by:
Question 19 of 45
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by political and demographic groups (i.e. Registered voters, Democrats, ages 18-39).
- Part 1: Gov. O'Malley approval ratings
- Part 2: Marylanders support minimum wage increase, prefer statewide standard
- Part 3: Nearly half support legalizing marijuana in Maryland
- Part 4: Brown leads Gansler, Mizeur in Md. Democratic governor's race
- Part 5: Marylanders loyal to health law despite website's problems
This Washington Post poll was conducted by telephone February 13-16, 2014, among a random sample of 1,002 adult residents of Maryland. Interviews were conducted on both conventional and cellular phones. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. The error margin is five points among the sample of 538 Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents, and 6.5 points among the sample of 326 Republicans and GOP-leaning independents. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt SRBI, Inc of New York, NY.