Q: What if that significantly lowered greenhouse gases but raised your monthly energy expenses by 20 dollars a month - in that case do you think the government should or should not limit the release of greenhouse gases?
Show results by:
Question 47 of 55
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by political and demographic groups (i.e. Registered voters, Democrats, ages 18-39).
- Part 1: Hillary Clinton - Approval, personal attributes and 2016
- Part 2: Professional soccer in the U.S. and the World Cup
- Part 3: Post-ABC poll: EPA rules on greenhouse gases
- Part 4: Obama, Afghanistan withdrawal, VA and Benghazi
- Part 5: Donald Sterling, the Clippers and the NBA
- Part 6: Americans prefer life imprisonment to death penalty
- Part 7: Support for gay marriage
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone May 29 to June 1, 2014, among a random national sample of 1,002 adults, including landline and cell phone-only respondents. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York.