Q: An attack in September 2012 in Benghazi, Libya, killed a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans. Do you support an additional congressional investigation into the way the Obama administration handled this incident, or do you think it’s been investigated enough?
Show results by:
Question 34 of 55
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by political and demographic groups (i.e. Registered voters, Democrats, ages 18-39).
- Part 1: Hillary Clinton - Approval, personal attributes and 2016
- Part 2: Professional soccer in the U.S. and the World Cup
- Part 3: Post-ABC poll: EPA rules on greenhouse gases
- Part 4: Obama, Afghanistan withdrawal, VA and Benghazi
- Part 5: Donald Sterling, the Clippers and the NBA
- Part 6: Americans prefer life imprisonment to death penalty
- Part 7: Support for gay marriage
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone May 29 to June 1, 2014, among a random national sample of 1,002 adults, including landline and cell phone-only respondents. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York.