Q: Do you support or oppose a program that allows undocumented immigrants to stay in the United States if they arrived here as a child, completed high school or military service and have not been convicted of a serious crime?
Show results by:
Question 32 of 41
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by demographic groups (i.e. By age, race, sex and region).
- Part 1: Most Americans trust U.S. military leaders, not the president, to handle North Korea
- Part 2: Most prefer Obamacare over Republicans' new health law
- Part 3: Immigration, DACA, Congress and compromise
- Part 4: Americans split on business tax cut, oppose cut for people with high-incomes
- Part 5: Majority says severity of recent hurricanes likely the result of global climate change
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone September 18-21, 2017, among a random national sample of 1,002 adults, including landline and cell phone respondents. Results have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt Associates of Cambridge, MA.