Majority says severity of recent hurricanes likely the result of global climate change
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by demographic groups (i.e. By age, race, sex and region).
- Part 1: Most Americans trust U.S. military leaders, not the president, to handle North Korea
- Part 2: Most prefer Obamacare over Republicans' new health law
- Part 3: Immigration, DACA, Congress and compromise
- Part 4: Americans split on business tax cut, oppose cut for people with high-incomes
- Part 5: Majority says severity of recent hurricanes likely the result of global climate change