Q: On another subject, given what you've heard or read about it, do you support or oppose Trump's tax plan? Do you feel that way strongly, or only somewhat?
Question 30 of 40
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by demographic groups (i.e. By age, race, sex and region).
- Part 1: Trump's approval rating remains historically low and confidence has declined
- Part 2: Half of Americans oppose Trump's tax plan
- Part 3: Approval of Mueller's handling of Russia investigation, skepticism of Trump cooperation
- Part 4: A look ahead to 2018 midterms
- Part 5: A quarter approve of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone October 29-November 1, 2017, among a random national sample of 1,005 adults, including landline and cell phone respondents. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. Questions 27-31 were asked October 30-November 1, 2017 among 714 adults with a 4.5 percentage point margin of error. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt Associates of Cambridge, MA.