Q: Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president?
Show results by:
Question 1 of 40
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by demographic groups (i.e. By age, race, sex and region).
- Part 1: Trump's approval rating remains historically low and confidence has declined
- Part 2: Half of Americans oppose Trump's tax plan
- Part 3: Approval of Mueller's handling of Russia investigation, skepticism of Trump cooperation
- Part 4: A look ahead to 2018 midterms
- Part 5: A quarter approve of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone October 29-November 1, 2017, among a random national sample of 1,005 adults, including landline and cell phone respondents. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. Questions 27-31 were asked October 30-November 1, 2017 among 714 adults with a 4.5 percentage point margin of error. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt Associates of Cambridge, MA.