New gun laws more of a priority to most Americans than protecting gun rights
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by demographic groups (i.e., by age, race, sex and region).
- Part 1: Public opinion on North Korea and Russia
- Part 2: Trump approval rating hits 40 percent, highest level since first 100 days
- Part 3: Support for Mueller investigation and views of fired FBI Director Jim Comey
- Part 4: Midterm election: Generic ballot race tightens
- Part 5: New gun laws more of a priority to most Americans than protecting gun rights