Here’s what we know — and what we don’t — about these two New York state investigations.
What to know
- What does this tell us about the New York attorney general’s investigation?
- Can James use the evidence she gathered in her civil investigation now, if she pursues a criminal case?
- What part of Trump’s life are the district attorney and the attorney general investigating?
- Why is this taking so long?
- Is this development bad for Trump?
- Does this mean that the two New York investigations are now merged into one?