Q: Is supporting a candidate who shares your opinion on Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic leader of the House important to you in the congressional election this fall, or not important? (IF IMPORTANT) Would you say it's extremely important to you, very important, or somewhat important?
Show results by:
Question 7 of 31
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by demographic groups (i.e. By age, race, sex and partisanship).
- Part 1: Public opinion on North Korea and Russia
- Part 2: Trump approval rating hits 40 percent, highest level since first 100 days
- Part 3: Support for Mueller investigation and views of fired FBI Director Jim Comey
- Part 4: Midterm election: Generic ballot race tightens
- Part 5: New gun laws more of a priority to most Americans than protecting gun rights
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone April 8-11, 2018, among a random national sample of 1,002 adults, including landline and cell phone respondents. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt Associates of Rockville, MD.