Q: How likely do you think it is that this meeting will lead to an agreement for North Korea to give up its nuclear weapons - do you think this is very likely, somewhat likely, somewhat unlikely or very unlikely?
Show results by:
Question 12 of 31
In this poll:
Click "detailed view" to see interactive results by demographic groups (i.e. By age, race, sex and partisanship).
- Part 1: Public opinion on North Korea and Russia
- Part 2: Trump approval rating hits 40 percent, highest level since first 100 days
- Part 3: Support for Mueller investigation and views of fired FBI Director Jim Comey
- Part 4: Midterm election: Generic ballot race tightens
- Part 5: New gun laws more of a priority to most Americans than protecting gun rights
This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone April 8-11, 2018, among a random national sample of 1,002 adults, including landline and cell phone respondents. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.5 percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt Associates of Rockville, MD.