Va. race for U.S. Senate seat is deadlocked
In this poll:
The U.S. Senate race in Virginia is deadlocked six months before Election Day, a new Washington Post poll shows, cementing the contest’s status among the most competitive in the county.
- Part 1: Obama leads Romney as campaigns converge on Virginia
- Part 2: Virginians less optimistic about McDonnell, direction of state
- Part 3: Dulles Metro, Virginia Transportation funding, gas tax
- Part 4: Cuccinelli has a name ID advantage over Bolling, McAuliffe in 2013 governor's race
- Part 5: Va. race for U.S. Senate seat is deadlocked