The Washington Post today announced the release of two new signature mini-documentaries in conjunction with the premiere of a Post Docs showcase. The short-form docs will be available on The Post site, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Twitch.

On Wednesday, Sept. 19, The Post will release a three-episode finale of the docu-series “Should I Freeze My Eggs,” which follows Post Inspired Life host and filmmaker Nicole Ellis as she tackles the decision to freeze her eggs. “Throwback Thursday,” a heart-felt short-form film from Post filmmaker Lindsey Sitz exploring the anxiety of coming of age in the time of Instagram, will debut on Thursday, Sept. 20. The series’ visual storytelling is told through the lens of a millennial giving advice to Gen Z.

“With this documentary showcase, viewers will be able to easily discover the breadth of The Post’s video journalism,” said Micah Gelman, director of video for The Post. “From investigative storytelling to people-driven narratives, Post Docs allow us to take our audience deeper into the subjects that matter to them most.”

In addition to the premieres, The Post will continue to roll out documentaries from its Post Docs library throughout the weekend. Other featured docs include:

· The Next Edition – At the Marjory Stoneman Douglas school newspaper in Parkland, Fla., teen journalists grapple with grief while producing a memorial issue in the weeks after a teen gunman left 17 students and staff members dead.

· Manafort – The Foreign Consultant – Before he was Donald Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort was an adviser to a Ukrainian strongman. After what happened in Kiev, he could spend the rest of his life in prison.

There will also be curated video playlists on The Post’s homepage from Friday, Sept. 21 through Sunday, Sept. 23.