On Thursday, November 1, National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow will headline a Washington Post event on the state of small business. Kudlow will evaluate how federal economic policies, including tax cuts, deregulation and trade, are affecting small business throughout the country.
Speakers, including policymakers, economic experts and small business owners will also discuss the ability of independent businesses to provide affordable healthcare and other benefits to workers, and the range of opportunities and challenges faced by owners and employees.
This event is open to press and will be streamed on The Post’s site at wapo.st/smallbusiness Media who wish to attend must RSVP.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tom Sullivan, Vice President, Small Business Policy, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Marla Beck, Co-founder and CEO, Bluemercury
- Allen Gutierrez, Associate Administrator, Associate Administrator, Office of Entrepreneurial Development, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Mallory Shelter, Owner, Mallory Shelter Jewelry + SHELTER
- Gary Williams, Co-founder, Creative Theory
Thursday, November 1, 2018
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM (Doors open at 9:00 AM)
The Washington Post Live Center
1301 K St NW, Washington, D.C. 20071
This event is presented by Kaiser Permanente.