Additional speakers include:
- William Evanina, Head of U.S. Counterintelligence; Director, National Counterintelligence and Security Center
- Eva Galperin, Director of Cybersecurity, Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Shane Huntley, Director, Threat Analysis Group, Google
- David Ignatius, Columnist, The Washington Post
- Jeanette Manfra, Assistant Director of Cybersecurity, Department of Homeland Security
- Joseph Marks, Anchor, The Cyber 202 newsletter, The Washington Post
- Ellen Nakashima, National Security Reporter, The Washington Post
- Sujit Raman, Associate Deputy Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice
- John Scott-Railton, Senior Researcher, Citizen Lab
Wednesday, October 2
Doors open: 8:30 a.m.
Program: 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
The Washington Post Live Center
1301 K St NW, Washington DC, 20071