- Dr. Mary Bohman, Administrator at the Economic Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Ken Cook, President and Co-founder, Environmental Working Group
- Seth Goldman, Co-founder, Honest Tea
- Evan Lutz, Chief Executive Officer & Co-founder, Hungry Harvest
- Dr. Marty Matlock, Executive Director, Office of Sustainability: University of Arkansas
- Dr. Kathleen Merrigan, Executive Director of Sustainability, George Washington University and former U.S. Deputy Secretary of Agriculture
This event will be streamed live on The Post’s site and is open to media. Attendees can register here.
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
3:30pm – 5:00pm (Doors open at 3:00pm)
The Washington Post Live Center
1301 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20071
Transformers: Food is presented by Bayer with support from the University of Maryland College of Agriculture and Natural Resources and Samsung Electronics America.