Confirmed speakers include:
- Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), Member, U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education Labor and Pensions
- Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.), Member, U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education Labor and Pensions
- Gov. Matt Bevin (R-Ky.)
- Marilyn Tavenner, President and Chief executive, America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
- Peter Lee, Executive Director, Covered California
- Jodi Ray, Project Director, Florida Covering Kids and Families
- Ryan Clary, Executive Director, National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (Sponsored Segment)
- Robert Greenwald, Clinical Professor, Law at Harvard Law School and Faculty Director of the Law School’s Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation (Sponsored Segment)
This is the first event in The Health 202 Live series, which will bring the sharp analysis of The Health 202 newsletter to stage featuring in-depth, live interviews with policymakers and industry leaders in Washington, DC and outside the Beltway.
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
9:00 AM- 10:30 AM (Doors open at 8:30 AM)
The Washington Post Live Center
1301 K Street NW, Washington DC 20071
The Health 202 Live is presented by The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (NVHR) with support from The Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation of Harvard Law School (CHLPI).