On Friday, July 20, The Washington Post will host leaders from the cybersecurity sector for the inaugural Cyber 202 Live event. Speakers will discuss the most pressing cyber threats facing the United States, how the government and private sector are working together to combat them and what is being done to fight terrorism, espionage, and cyber-vandalism.
• Christopher C. Krebs, Undersecretary, National Protection and Programs Directorate, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
• Christopher Painter, former Coordinator for Cyber Issues, U.S. Department of State
• Dr. Jason Matheny, Director, Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
• Mike Rogers, former Chairman, House Intelligence Committee; Host, “Declassified” and National Security Commentator, CNN
• Tonya Ugoretz, Director, Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
This event is open to press and will be streamed live at wapo.st/cyber202wplive. Media must RSVP to attend.
Friday July 20, 2018
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM (Doors open at 9:00 AM)
The Washington Post Live Center
1301 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20071
The Cyber 202 Live is sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise and will feature a special segment with Antonio Neri, Hewlett Packard Enterprise President and CEO, and Elizabeth Joyce, Vice President and Chief Information Security Officer of HPE.