NFL Power Rankings 2011
Mark Maske assesses the league’s top teams after Week 4.
1. Packers (4-0)… They’ll play Sunday night at Atlanta in a rematch of last season’s NFC semifinal, in which they ousted the top-seeded Falcons.
2. Saints (3-1)… They’re one win into a stretch of three straight road games, with visits to Carolina and Tampa remaining.
3. Ravens (3-1)… The three defensive touchdowns against the Jets made up for an unproductive night by QB Joe Flacco.
4. Lions (4-0)… Are the big comebacks a sign that this is a charmed season or a warning signal that this remains a team with a thin margin for error?
5. Patriots (3-1)… They get their chance Sunday to add to the Jets’ misery.
6. Chargers (3-1)… Good starts like this have not exactly been commonplace for them during Coach Norv Turner’s tenure.
7. Texans (3-1)… They’re playing well but now may have to get by without WR Andre Johnson.
8. Buccaneers (3-1)… Josh Freeman has become a reliable crunch-time QB.
9. Titans (3-1)...What about that talk during the preseason that teams with new head coaches were supposed to struggle? Mike Munchak and the Titans weren’t listening.
10. Bills (3-1)… They must regroup quickly from their first loss, with the Eagles coming to town this weekend in desperate need of a victory.