(ABC Action News)
National
Girl nearly dies from bacterial lung infection after choking on pool water
Four-year-old Elianna Grace nearly died from a bacterial lung infection after swallowing pool water in her family's backyard in Sarasota, Fla.
Read More
Up next in National
promo
1:28
Girl nearly dies from bacterial lung infection after choking on pool water
promo
1:50
Poverty in the U.S., by the numbers
promo
0:41
A view above an immigrant children’s shelter in Tornillo, Tex
promo
2:22
Mixed messages in Washington, confusion on the border
promo
1:11
The moments before unarmed, black teen Antwon Rose was shot
promo
0:34
Solstice yoga comes to Times Square
promo
1:22
Hundreds descend LaGuardia Airport to greet migrant children
promo
1:17
Border Patrol official: ‘Zero tolerance will stay in effect’
promo
1:53
A brief history of isolationism in the United States
promo
0:46
Nearly 150 arrested in Ohio immigration raid
promo
2:20
Two starkly different realities for migrants crossing into the U.S. This is what they look like.
promo
4:01
‘Danger everywhere’: A Honduran family is turned away at the US border and detained in Mexico
promo
4:10
Senators respond to separation of families at border
promo
1:37
'This is not the Texas I know': El Paso protesters decry separation of immigrant families
promo
1:20
What does 'death by misadventure' mean?
promo
1:51
Arizona woman sentenced in Chinese student murder
promo
2:05
Hotel employees intervene when white man asks black woman to shower before swimming
promo
4:51
Four years after riots in Ferguson, Mo., this part of the city is still reeling
promo
3:24
Clarinetist says his ex-girlfriend stabbed him in the 'back and heart'
promo
1:11
Two riders fall 34 ft. after rollercoaster derails
promo
6:22
‘I don’t blame the president.’ A Trump appointee who was fired speaks out.