Health and Science
(Reuters)
Zoey the labrador saved by vet after ingesting opioid
Read More
Puppies will get into almost anything, but when three-month-old Zoey got into a cigarette box on a recent morning walk, it almost cost her her life.
Puppies will get into almost anything, but when three-month-old Zoey got into a cigarette box on a recent morning walk, it almost cost her her life.
Up next in animals
Now watching
promo
1:22
Zoey the labrador saved by vet after ingesting opioid
Now watching
promo
0:33
Pod of dolphins glides along Sydney coastline
Now watching
promo
1:06
Animals' legal rights: Times people have sued on behalf of animals
Now watching
promo
0:44
Indonesia to investigate death of whales stranded on beach
Now watching
promo
0:31
New Zealand Army helps save stranded whale
Now watching
promo
0:36
Watch great white shark jump out of water
Now watching
promo
1:02
Watch tiny crocodiles hatch at California zoo
Now watching
promo
1:26
Sheep View 360: How the Faroe Islands were added to Google Street View
Now watching
promo
2:35
This mobile petting zoo is helping stressed workers relax
Now watching
promo
0:59
Wildlife officials rescue Sri Lanka elephant trapped in well
Now watching
promo
1:25
Polar bear cub plays with Halloween pumpkins