Water Advisory in Montgomery County
Are you affected? Use this map to find out.

People who live and work in upper Montgomery County should boil drinking water because a major pipe rupture in Derwood on Monday may have compromised water quality. map legend

Use the "Search" field to add your street address to the map.

Interactive by Nathaniel Vaughn Kelso — The Washington Post. Published June 18, 2008 at 5 p.m.

© 2007 The Washington Post Company