1. Which franchise in the young NFL did George Preston Marshall acquire to start his football team in Boston?
a) Duluth, Minnesota
2. Who was the only Redskin ever to wear the numbers 00?
3. Which star tackle's playing career ended when he injured his knee running back from a coin toss?
4. Six members of the 1937 Redskins are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Name them.
5. In the infamous 73-0 drubbing of the Redskins by the Bears in 1940, in which one of the following statistics did the Redskins outdo Chicago?
6. In which 1940s game did the Redskins give up the most penalty yards in team history?
7. Redskins owner George Preston Marshall had a history of involvement in two other sports. They were:
a) Auto racing
8. The Redskins drafted the same UCLA back No. 1 in 1946 and again in 1947. Who was he?
9. Which head coach had the shortest career with the Redskins?
10. Name the Hollywood film series in which Redskins quarterback Sammy Baugh starred.
Page 43 and the rest of Chapter 2 will be online October 29.